- Sleepy Hollow - I feel like I missed a couple of crucial eps. The silly thrill of this season is missing from the first season and I'm never going to be a fan of 'after everything we've been through' repeated in about every ep - which will dampen any silly thrill. Repetition does not make things more intense, but it does create a certain amount of boredom. The season as a whole - did it appear as if they had one plan earlier in the season and then switched the tracks later on?
- Musketeers - Has there been any character growth whatsoever after the 6th episode 'Through the Glass Darkly'? Descended into a whole new level of Harlequin Romance of The Worst Sort. Predictability and Obvious with a side of Rochefort twirling his mustache while emitting his evil laugh while all other parties remain oblivious to his over-the-top machinations but hey, the King and Queen of France will sit idly by while D’Artagnan and Constance have their reunion. And everyone smiles on. Awwwww. Does everyone need to be paired up in this show like a Nora Roberts novel? I'm discovering a whole new level of boredom and grr.
- Agent Carter - besides the fact I do want to see this series, but have missed it entirely - will I be missing some nuances with Agents of Shield having not seen it?
- Marvel's Agents of Shield - enjoying myself silly. Liked where this last ep went.
- The Walking Dead - enjoying the thinky-who-are-these-people-becoming aspect of the show. Rick Grimes SHAVED! Hotness has returned! I'd forgotten, but ohmanohmanohman - when that beard started going off - swooooonn. Cheekbones! Okay, I can be done with that now, but whew. Thank you show. I loved this last ep. I've enjoyed the others, but loved this one. Carol hit new heights of awesome with her awkward with a big ol' whatever-that-is weapon and her happy homemaker routine in front of the camera. Glenn's knock down of ROTC. I've watched the ep twice. I'll watch it again. There was much that delighted. My question is - do you like Rick's declaration at the end there? Admittedly, it gave me the happy shivers.
- Supernatural - quietly optimistic.
- Arrow - Uhm... are they tipping over the fun comic book edge to the 'you had to go there' edge? Mostly enjoying though.
- Elementary - have only watched a few eps this season and for whatever reason made me tense, anxious, I'm not even sure what it was so I haven't continued. Even if I want to. Which is about as weird as it ever gets for me watching TV, because TV. Not REAL. But there you go. Should I watch? It's all right to spoil me a little on this.
- Madam Secretary - so far behind.
- Justified - waiting until I can mainline it. Avoiding spoilers to the point of paranoia.
- Lost Girl - not seen. Anyone know when the last season will be available on iTunes?
Hope all is well with everyone! For those of you experiencing winter - may we all see spring super soon. Now would be good. I can work with now.:)
P.S.: I let the paid account at Live Journal go given I'm not around much. This is my first day back since and ads are cluttering the page. And so many icons - poof. It was a little more disheartening than expected. I need my pretty.:)
This entry was originally posted at http://shallowz.dreamwidth.org/169100.html. Comment there using OpenID or comment here.